Honored Contributor

Just finished Baby Teeth!!!!!!

This is a novel that I won from Goodreads. It won't be out until June 2018....It is described as Scary, Terrifying, and dark. It is all 3 for sure........It was very very good, but very very disturbing. Some parts, I had re-read to be sure I was reading them correctly......I had never heard of this author, Zoje Stage but I definitely would read more by her, I like her style of writing.....If you love a thriller with a dark twist, look for this one next June.......It was really good!

Honored Contributor

Re: Just finished Baby Teeth!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN, congratulations!!!!

You seem to win a lot of books on Goodreads!    I enter a lot and never, ever win.  I see you promote the books on social media, does that help?  Also I don't have a to-be-read shelf and I read an article that that could hurt my chances.  What's your secret?  Do you have a strategy?   I want to win!!!  TIA!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN, congratulations!!!!

You seem to win a lot of books on Goodreads!    I enter a lot and never, ever win.  I see you promote the books on social media, does that help?  Also I don't have a to-be-read shelf and I read an article that that could hurt my chances.  What's your secret?  Do you have a strategy?   I want to win!!!  TIA!

Hi Lori,

I don't really have a strategy. I have won a lot of books since signing up. I just started another book that I won, called Grist Mill Road.....I have never been what I call Lucky-what do you mean promote on Social Media? This board? I also have a huge to read shelf, that could be a reason as well........I enter to win for a lot of books too...Good Luck in the future to you! 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN, thanks!  You are so lucky -- book lucky!   And book luck is good luck!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN, thanks!  You are so lucky -- book lucky!   And book luck is good luck!  Smiley Happy

@LoriLori Thanks LoriLori!  Good Luck to you...You really should go on the site, and add books to your to read/bookshelf. I really believe that might help.. I am also really good about writing a review right after I finish the book, and if I love it-you guys will read about here! A little promotion for the author and book doesn't hurt! LOL!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN, I write a lot of negative reviews (not on purpose!  I guess I'm a book crank!!!!)  and my reviewer rank at Amazon, which was very low, low enough that I dared to hope I would be invited to be a Vine voice, keeps going up the more negative reviews I write LOL.