Trusted Contributor

Has anyone read any of Joe Hills books? Am curious as he is Stephen Kings son. Saw may good reviews on Amazon. TIA!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Epicurean I have not but intend to after you mentioned him.  I just looked him up & see he wrote NOS4A2 which I really enjoyed seeing the tv show based on this story which AMC showed & starred Ashleigh Cummngs who played Miss Fisher's assistant in Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.  Anyway if his other stories are similar I will definitely appreciate his writings.

Honored Contributor

I've only read The Fireman. Excellent except the ending was so ridiculous I threw the book across the room. It was such a letdown after a great buildup. My personal opinion but I was really not a fan of that particular novel so much so I have chosen not to invest my time with him again. 

Respected Contributor

I read NOS4A2 and Horns.  They were both a lot of fun but the endings, though, I thought, were very unsatisfying.  There was no wrapping up.  

@Epicurean 

Honored Contributor

He's Ok, but, not his father. Who by the way next book is out in early Sept.

1id.gif

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

He's Ok, but, not his father. Who by the way next book is out in early Sept.

1id.gif

@SharkE  The new book will be called Fairy Tale.  It's about this kid who meets a recluse and his dog.  They become friends.  Than the recluse dies leaving the kid a cassette tape that leads him out to another world.  

Honored Contributor

yeah, I'm there !   LOL