Respected Contributor

Re: James Patterson, do you have a favorite book

I just read my first book of his the first in the Womans Murder Club. I so cried at the end

Respected Contributor

I am reading my 2d or 3d james Patterson book.  This one is called the "1st to Die" and I believe it is the first in his Women's Murder Club series.

I am really enjoying his books.

Thank you to all of you who recommended his books to me.  If you have more, let me know.

Super Contributor

I enjoyed his earlier books then for some reason I veered away from him.  I think there were some books of his that were just not very good.  I think I'll revisit his offerings.

However; I just finished The President is Missing and loved it.  With President Clinton being a co-author it added so much in giving insight into a politician's mind.  Not giving anything away but the book is very timely to what is going on today and gives one pause for thought.

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Esteemed Contributor

@Big Sister

I  really enjoyed his Red Alert Series, Start with book one if you decide to read these. A few weeks ago I finished reading The President is Missing, and I have to say that for me it's my favorite book so far for 2018.

Esteemed Contributor

@Big Sister

I hate to give inaccurate information. The Series is actually Called NYPD Red, the last book that was just published which is book 5 in the series the author changed the name to Red Alert.

Honored Contributor

I really like his "Private Series". I just finished Princess which is his newest in the Private Collection. It was really good!!!!

Regular Contributor

I've often wondered how the collaboration between James Patterson and the other authors work.  Does James Patterson supply the outline and the other author fill in the details?  It seems impossible for him to do that much writing for the number of books that come out.