Trusted Contributor

Re: JUNE 2022 READ ANY GOOD BOOKS LATELY?

Almost done with a Riley Sager book. THE HOUSE ACROSS THE LAKE, another can't put down book. The ones of his I have read are murder mystery,sometimes you know who did it,but it's still keeps you on the edge of your seat. Love his books!

Respected Contributor

Another dnf for me.  Leah Hager Cohen's Cousins and Strangers.  Not sure if I like her writing style and had to re-read sentences which even took me longer.  I usually enjoy family books but this one wasn't one of them. 

Honored Contributor

I finished The Night Before, by Wendy Walker-it was really good! Held my interest throughout and the ending was also very good... I had read one other book by this author, will look for her other books as well.

Not sure what I will read next!!! Will post once I decide!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Epicurean wrote:

Almost done with a Riley Sager book. THE HOUSE ACROSS THE LAKE, another can't put down book. The ones of his I have read are murder mystery,sometimes you know who did it,but it's still keeps you on the edge of your seat. Love his books!

@Epicurean Love his books- This one is on my TBR list!!! Can't wait to read it....

Trusted Contributor

candle queen,this is by far his VERY BEST!

Honored Contributor

@Epicurean wrote:

@Epicurean 

Second time I've heard this author's name ... are his books part of a series, or are they all stand alone, with different characters in each book?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tinkrbl44,Riley Sager's books are stand alone, different characters in every book. Hope you enjoy them.

Esteemed Contributor

I finished Down A Dark Road (Kate Burkholder, #9) by Linda Castillo. This series takes place in Ohio and they all center around murders in the Amish community.

I will rate it 4 out of 5 on Goodreads. 

Esteemed Contributor

just finished Summer Island by Shelley Noble, I enjoyed this book!  A mother and daughter have their lives torn apart, within days of each other,  They decide to have a girls weekend at Granna house at the beach, where they used to spend their summers,  Their healing starts after hearing the sound of the water,and running into old friends they lost touch with, and finally decide sometimes your life has to fall apart for the world to show you the other path you should have chosen.

Respected Contributor

Finished Invisible by Danielle Steel.  I really loved this book and it wasn't like her others which is a nice change.