Honored Contributor

Re: JAMES PATTERSON'S THE BLACK BOOK

Finished it! Loved it! It was really good and such a quick read. I forgot how good James Patterson's books are.I know he writes with other people now, but you can tell it is still James Patterson...I love the short chapters, and how fast everything moves along. This is a great thriller!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN

I'm just getting into Patterson .... he's written something like 250+ books!  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN

I'm just getting into Patterson .... he's written something like 250+ books!  

@Tinkrbl44. He does have a lot of books out there, a lot of which he co-wrote with other authors.....I love his books though, very easy to get into and they keep my interest! Hope you enjoy!

Respected Contributor

James Patterson is very honest.  His goal was to sell more books than any other author.  He has succeeded.  He does not really write his adult fiction.  He does the outline then has his co-author write the book.  The results vary.  Patterson also writes Young Adult books and children's books.  He writes children's picture books with his wife, Susan Patterson. To his credit, Patterson has founded an organization that promotes reading among children.

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Actually it is by James Patterson and David Ellis.  I highly recommend reading it.   I have four books on a shelf right now that I just can't wrap my head around, but "The Black Book" was a page turner from page one.  I read it in four days, couldn't put it down.  If you are a fan of James Patterson, check this one out, you won't be disappointed.

@Lindsays Grandma

Is this book part of the Alex Cross series?

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

James Patterson is very honest.  His goal was to sell more books than any other author.  He has succeeded.  He does not really write his adult fiction.  He does the outline then has his co-author write the book.  The results vary.  Patterson also writes Young Adult books and children's books.  He writes children's picture books with his wife, Susan Patterson. To his credit, Patterson has founded an organization that promotes reading among children.

@maximillian

I've wondered about the authors' methods when cranking out several books a year.  I once saw part of a brief interview with Danielle Steel where she said she often has SIX books going at the same time.  How can anyone write six books at a time?  I know I couldn't even read six at a time!  lol