Respected Contributor

What a wonderful writer- don't miss it!

Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac's book is fabulous!

@ellaphant  Thank you for letting us know.  Based on what I read about it in the Times, it seems like something pretty down to earth and enjoyable.

Valued Contributor

I totally agree!! I couldn't put it down! if you already liked Isaac, you're gonna love him now!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation. I've been reading the good reviews. I will have to read it myself now.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@ellaphant  Thank you for letting us know.  Based on what I read about it in the Times, it seems like something pretty down to earth and enjoyable.

I don't like Isaac, not his design aesthetic, not his judging on Project Runway All Stars (which ends next week), not his QVC lines.  But that NY Times review makes me want to read it. 

I don't have to like his fashions, never have, but per the NY Times he sounds like a genuinely good, decent and interesting person, a side of him I've never seen.  And I will likely get it because of that review.  Also love the title, I.M. (even though I first thought it was  the autobiography of I.M. Pei LOL).

Look forward to reading reviews here.  

Trusted Contributor

I so agree with you ladies.  I as well could not put it down.

It was fabulous .  I read it in lighting speed.  He is very open and real in this book.  Never boastful , but very humble and caring.  What a READ !!!!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it could be considered baiting

Respected Contributor

I've always liked Isaac (his T-shirts are perfect for me), and I ADORED this book. 

As others have said, it is down-to-earth, and so revealing: a valuable read.

Respected Contributor

Which one as he has several out. The Memoir or the newest one. Both seem recent?