Honored Contributor

You will like his newest book  The Boys From Biloxi.  A true Grisham read.

(I hesitate to post this and completely finshed the book before posting as it seems there have been a couple of posts that in my opinion were spoilers in TV and Movies forum and did not want it to happen here.)  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

Re: If you like John Grisham

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

(I hesitate to post this and completely finshed the book before posting as it seems there have been a couple of posts that in my opinion were spoilers in TV and Movies forum and did not want it to happen here.)  

I just listened to the audio version, & like most of his other books, loved it !  I think he tells a great story! & have even reread many of them.

Honored Contributor

@Magny ...........Hubby and I listen to them also.  We like to listen when we are in the car.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie   Thanks!  Requested from the library.

Honored Contributor

It was a very good book.  I also like John's junior lawyer books for young adults.  That thirteen year old Theo Boone will make an excellent partner one day in his mom and dad's law firm. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Imaoldhippie 

I made sure to write Spoilers for my thread. It's only for people who have read the book to answer a question that I have. 

Regular Contributor

Got halfway through and got bored with it.  Put it aside but I will pick it back up.  I have never been a big Grisham fan.  So far Biloxi Boys is just a timeline of facts.  Not much feeling to it.  

Respected Contributor

My favorites are the ones he wrote outside the legal genre ( although I love them too!). A Painted House was wonderful.

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie , I am not surprised this is a true story as it certainly read like one to me. Thanks for pointing that out.  LM

Honored Contributor

Everytime the movie The Firm is on I watch it. I loved that movie. I can't remember liking the book as much-maybe because Tom Cruise wasn't in the book. (haha) Holly Hunter was soooo good in the movie. Haven't seen it in a couple of months-I need my Firm Fix so I hope it's on soon. No commercials! I do NOT do commercials in my movies.