Honored Contributor

I met Elin Hildenbrand tonight

She was at a meet and greet/ book signing for her latest book The Identicals at my local Barnes and Noble

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

Re: I met Elin Hildenbrand tonight

I have almost finished reading "The Identicals".....and I LOVE it!  I am reading it slowly now, because I don't want to finish it.  She is one of my favorite authors.  How blessed you are to meet her in person!  Wow!!!

Honored Contributor

IMG_1089.JPG

IMG_1107.JPG

IMG_1111.JPG

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

What fun @I am still oxox! I love her books but haven't read her most recent. Something to look forward to!

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox I am so jealous, but so HAPPY for you, she is one of my favorite authors, I am sure you are over the moon!

Esteemed Contributor

That is so cool!!!

I'm so happy for you, @I am still oxox!!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

That is awesome.  I've read all of her books except for The Identicals so far and she's on my list to meet one day!

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

She was at a meet and greet/ book signing for her latest book The Identicals at my local Barnes and Noble

@I am still oxox

AHHHH!  I am screaming with excitment!  How awesome!  I love, love, love, her writing!!!!  You are so lucky!!!!  Is she super nice?  Please tell me that she is.  She seems like it!!!!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

She is great, she spoke, she read from her new book, and took questions -- I asked about her health she had breast cancer 3 years ago and she singed the book and took pictures

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox

AHHHH!  I am screaming with excitment!  How awesome!  I love, love, love, her writing!!!!  You are so lucky!!!!  Is she super nice?  Please tell me that she is.  She seems like it!!!!!!!  

Respected Contributor

I picked that book up on Saturday and I'm about 1/2 way through it.  I love her books.