Honored Contributor

Re: I met Elin Hildenbrand tonight

I have never read any of her books, but after reading these comments, I will have to pick them up.....The Rumor sounds really good, as does Here's to Us, and Barefoot. Any other recommendations? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

What a treat, I would have loved being there.  I just finished it this am and sent her and Jane Green both a tweet to how much enjoyed my week-end!!.  We wait so long for the books to come out then in a couple of hours it is all over.  I need to read a lot slower.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I have never read any of her books, but after reading these comments, I will have to pick them up.....The Rumor sounds really good, as does Here's to Us, and Barefoot. Any other recommendations? Thanks!

@CANDLEQUEEN Wow I am so jealous to have all ahead at my fingertips to read instead of waiting for the newest release.  Read the Winter series in order and you just cannot go wrong with any of her books.

http://www.bookseriesinorder.com/elin-hilderbrand/

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN Wow I am so jealous to have all ahead at my fingertips to read instead of waiting for the newest release.  Read the Winter series in order and you just cannot go wrong with any of her books.

http://www.bookseriesinorder.com/elin-hilderbrand/

@beckyb1012  Thank you Beckyb1012! 

Regular Contributor

Nice!  I'd love to meet her, I've read several of her books that were set in Nantucket which is favorite vacation spot for me.  There's a trilogy of Christmas books about one family that I particularly enjoyed.