Honored Contributor

Re: I have tried. I just don't like ebooks.:(

My preference is for real books, but I have some on my Kindle just in case I have a desire to read and no book on hand.

Esteemed Contributor

I have come to like ebooks.  The expense of buying and mobility making getting into the library hard are reasons to switch.  Plus you can get whatever you want in the middle of the night.

Valued Contributor

Ebooks are a godsend for me.I have a hard time reading small print when I wear my contacts or glasses. I read much better without them.However,I can adjust the font when I am wearing them so I can see the print.

Plus,I have 150 or more books on my Fire so I have a good selection to choose from.I am going to get online with my library when it's open too.

Trusted Contributor

Real books for me, please!!!!📖
Honored Contributor

I have no interest whatsoever in reading an e-book. 

Honored Contributor

I love to read, it is my most favorite pasttime! I have never tried an EBook, but I don't think I want to. Ilove holding a real book, maybe when I get to the point where an Ebook will be easier, I will try it, but right now give me an old fashioned book!

Respected Contributor

I felt the same way before I found out about the library apps. Omg changed my life. I don't have more and more books piled up everywhere and I save loads of $. 

Regular Contributor

It took me a while to get used to it.  With the virus, our library has been shut down so I am loving my Kindle!!!  I can download books from the library for free, put books on hold, etc.  and they are returned automatically.

I do like "real" books, but when I had a garage sale and had about 300 paperbacks to sell, it was ridiculous.  Kindle or other ereader is the way to  to go.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't think I would like e-books and hadn't planned on getting one. However, I received a Kindle as a gift a few years ago, and am enjoying it. Since the library has been closed, my Kindle has gotten a lot of use. I would miss not having one now. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

I totally agree, it has to be a real book in my hands. Plus I love being able to read the front and back covers too!