Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hi new to boards!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@Teardrops Welcome, Welcome!Welcome in multi colors.jpg

Cant wait to hear about what book you like,  and your favorite authors, the only rule is @LoriLori is infatuated with Fredrik Beckman, the man,  you are allowed to love his books but not him, Love you @LoriLori!  Have fun readng our new friend!

Honored Contributor

LOL, @CareBears, I practically had to sit on my hands to refrain from bringing it up LOL!!!

(BTW The Book will be here approximately 10:30 a.m. tomorrow assuming our regular mail lady delivers!)

Super Contributor

Welcome @Teardrops!!!!!!

Nice to meet you!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLorinYou lucky girl, it has not arrived at our library yet, so what, we can expect a review tomorrow night, LOL!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears, at the rate I read, no chance.  I still have 10 pages to go in "Beartown" LOL.

@Teardrops, sorry to go off subject in your debut thread Smiley Happy   Although if you love great writing and a heartfelt story written by someone whose prose is so tender he can make a woman wish he was her secret husband...Frederik Backman, "A Man Called Ove"...just saying (and if you love that, there's more).

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Welcome. i believe "Book Club" to be the best forum topic out of all that are listed here on the QVC site.

Respected Contributor

@Teardrops

Welcome to the Book Club board.  It's a great group with a lot of good information.  I'm always looking for new authors and books. 

Esteemed Contributor

Teardrop, Welcome! I've been on this forum for several months. It's a great source for new books and authors and also interesting to see what everyone else is reading. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

@Teardrops wrote:

Hi I am  New  to to boards  !!!!! Just want to say hi ! I . Enjoyed reading your posts I am now reading.   The   Stolen Marriage Dian Chamberlain. 

Selah316

hi @Teardrops and welcome to our book board! Please post as often as you like, with books you're reading, books you'd like to read, and books you may not have cared much for.

Have a happy reading day!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

Welcome. i believe "Book Club" to be the best forum topic out of all that are listed here on the QVC site.

hi @icezeus I heartily agree!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett