Honored Contributor

Hi Sunala! Nice to "see" you back!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Welcome back @sunala !

I have Stephen King's new book but am waiting to start it until we are back from an upcoming trip.

I want to be at home and able to read it for as long a time as I wish once I start it. A new King book is always to be savored.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Esteemed Contributor

@sunala 

Hi Sunala, Welcome back. You have been missed.

No pressure, but if you wish to return to heading up the monthly thread let me know. 

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

@sunala wrote:

Hi my reading pals, I've decided it's time to slowly ease my way back into things I've enjoyed doing. I love this group and miss the camaraderie of  sharing our love of books. 

I'll have to refer to my lists to let you know what I've read and what I've pulled the bookmark on over this past year or so. It took me quite a while to get back into reading, and even then, I wasn't enjoying them with my whole heart. 

I'm so happy to be reading Stephen King's newest book, Fairy Tale. It's absolutely wonderful (so far), reminding me of the old Stephen King books I used to devour. I'm not even halfway through, but so far, so good. 

I'm sorry I haven't been around to share your books and your lives. I hope you're all doing well and reading wonderful books, and I look forward to seeing you all again soon. 

Love, Sunny

Oh Sunny.....I can't tell you how wonderful it is to see your post!!!! I was just telling grandpa petes just this past Sunday how I've missed your posts....my heart did a huge happy dance when I saw this!!!! Sending you much love and many hugs my friend. Welcome back.❤️❤️😊😊

@grandma petes thank you, my friend! Hugs to you and GP!! 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Valued Contributor

@sunala 

Welcome home, Sunny!

Honored Contributor

Welcome back, I too like another poster dont post much because I am into the cozy mysteries and K-9 search and rescue books, well CD's really.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@sunala Welcome back.

33 Welcome images ideas | welcome images, welcome pictures, welcome

Honored Contributor

Yay, Sunny's back!

I will check out the new King book.

Honored Contributor

@sunala 

Welcome Back Card Fall Leaves Returning Stock Illustration 144333349 |  Shutterstock

So pleased to see you posting again.  

Heart

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you everyone for all the sweet and welcoming greetings. They mean more to me than you know. 

It feels really good coming "home." Happy reading to everyone xox

Hugs, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett