Respected Contributor

Re: Hey Sunny (and All lovers of The Good Earth)

Hello again @minkbunny and @sunala. Just a quick message update. I lost my husband of 39 years about a year and a half ago. It was rather sudden and therefore a shock to go along with the grief. I was off the internet for over a year and then I decided to come back here in hope of finding some kindred spirits on the old Widows thread. Alas that wasn't meant to be as the thread as it originally was intended is no longer in existence. While there are many lovely pictures and a few posts there, I was disappointed to find it gone. Nice to see you both. Glad to find you both well and thriving. Smiley Happy Now back to the original intent of THIS thread. I apologize to others here for the interruption.
Respected Contributor

@cody2  I am so very, very sorry to read this news.   God bless you.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@cody2 wrote:
Hello again @minkbunny and @sunala. Just a quick message update. I lost my husband of 39 years about a year and a half ago. It was rather sudden and therefore a shock to go along with the grief. I was off the internet for over a year and then I decided to come back here in hope of finding some kindred spirits on the old Widows thread. Alas that wasn't meant to be as the thread as it originally was intended is no longer in existence. While there are many lovely pictures and a few posts there, I was disappointed to find it gone. Nice to see you both. Glad to find you both well and thriving. Smiley Happy Now back to the original intent of THIS thread. I apologize to others here for the interruption.

@cody2  - awww I'm so very sorry for the loss of your dear husband. You have my deepest condolences, and may his memory be a blessing.

It's so good to see you again, and I hope you will stay around. If that thread for widows is no longer there, how about starting a thread of your own, and maybe you will get others to join in and share their experiences? 

I will be in touch. Take care dear cody.  Hugs xoxox Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett