Regular Contributor
I read a summary of a book that sounded very interesting but I can't remember the title of it. I thought I read it on this board but cannot find it. I've also looked on Amazon, Barnes & Noble's etc. It's about a young woman who came upon financial difficulties and was given a key to a grave keepers home in a graveyard. She then started to examine the names on the graves. ( that's all I remember ) Does this sound familiar to anyone or was I just dreaming? Any ideas on titles? Thx
Honored Contributor

Sorry, never heard of it, but sounds interesting.

Regular Contributor

Sorry...I don't know either.

But when we DO find out I'm hunting it down to read!!  Sounds interesting!

Honored Contributor

@Tweetybrd,

This is a longshot because it's not quite what you describe but could it be "A Gracious Plenty" by Sheri Reynolds?  

According to my Goodreads I read it and gave it three stars.  I don't remember it and looking at the subject you'd think I would.

Regular Contributor
Wow LoriLori, this sounds really close and really good. Although somehow I remember that there was a grave keepers home she lived in. I will read some more about it. Thank you very much. This might be the book I'm thinking about.
Regular Contributor
Thanks everybody
Honored Contributor

This was a really great book and she has others too.  Maybe this is it.

Product Details

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Re: Help with title of book

[ Edited ]

@beckyb1012 wrote:

This was a really great book and she has others too.  Maybe this is it.

Product Details

@beckyb1012 that was an awesome book. I have to check her other titles. It got raves from the monthly thread, read it years ago and made an impact on me.