Honored Contributor

Happy New Year to everyone on the Book Forum

Happy New Year

I have gotten so much from this forum in 2015 and I look forward to reading your recommendations, ideas and opinions in in 2016.  Thanks for everything, and a happy and healthy to all!

Respected Contributor

Re: Happy New Year to everyone on the Book Forum

I hope everyone has a great new year with more time for reading.  I always enjoy reading everyone's recommendations.

Super Contributor

Happy New Year to everyone

Honored Contributor

Happy New Year!!! Here's hoping 2016 is a good one.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori thank you, and the very same to you and all our reading friends. I'm so happy we have this board, which we fought so hard for (readers are a hardy bunch, aren't we?). We fight for what we want! 

I hope that 2016 will be a healthy and happy year for you all, filled with lots of love and many good books to read and share. Heart

Happy Happy! XOX

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, looking forward to wonderful new reads in 2016.  Thanks everyone for such a fountain of information.  I would feel lost without Lainey's monthly thread.  My go to for reading recommendations.  Happy New Year everyone!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry I'm late, but it's nothing new for me. I'd make a resolution to be more punctual but I think I missed the deadline. 

Still, I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Thank you to everyone who leaves reviews of what they've read. I've discovered so many books, and authors, I may have never known if not for those wonderful recommendations. Here's to many happy hours of reading in 2016!