Respected Contributor

GOODREADS - FRIENDS

[ Edited ]

As you all know, I'm on Goodreads.  If any of you want to be my friend, I'm under "sweetbabyjane."  You can find me in Derwood, MD.  If you have problems, let me know.  

Looking forward to seeing you on there and seeing everyone's books.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET, not sure you want to be my Goodreads friend because I bring the jinx of never ever winning a book!  And that's because I give one- and two-star reviews, I'm sure...

Although the weirdest thing happened a few weeks ago...an author emailed me asking to send me a hard copy of his book to review.  I'm like ???   And then I looked it up and it's science fiction, which I don't even read.

Then there's the author who recently "liked" my one-star review of her book.  ???

Anyway all this by way of saying I looked for you and could only find two Janes in Maryland:

Jane in Parkeville, MD

Jane in Fulton, MD

Couldn't find you.  

Honored Contributor

My challenge is that I can't figure out how to use GR. I guess that is why I'm limited to these boards.

QVC Customer Care

We ask that posters do not use the Community Forum to post private messages

Respected Contributor

Re: GOODREADS - FRIENDS

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

@SWEET, not sure you want to be my Goodreads friend because I bring the jinx of never ever winning a book!  And that's because I give one- and two-star reviews, I'm sure...

Although the weirdest thing happened a few weeks ago...an author emailed me asking to send me a hard copy of his book to review.  I'm like ???   And then I looked it up and it's science fiction, which I don't even read.

Then there's the author who recently "liked" my one-star review of her book.  ???

Anyway all this by way of saying I looked for you and could only find two Janes in Maryland:

Jane in Parkeville, MD

Jane in Fulton, MD

Couldn't find you.  

My post was deleted because it was a private message?  It was just a link. 

LOL re you jinxing me.  Don't think so.  That's weird that an author liked your one star review.  I don't read scifi either. 

Try sweetbabyjane in Derwood, MD. 

Let me know if it works.

Honored Contributor

No.  Once again the only Janes in Maryland I got were Parkville and Fulton.

BUT this time I searched by "sweetbabyjane" and you came up right away, in Derwood, MD.  Friend request sent  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I recently purged my Goodreads friends list of anyone I don't know, who sent me random requests and I said yes -- but this beloved book forum here is not that at all.  I'd welcome anyone who cares to friend me on Goodreads I'm 

Lori in South Florida

You have to search for "Lori" and then I'm the only one listed in South Florida, I checked

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

No.  Once again the only Janes in Maryland I got were Parkville and Fulton.

BUT this time I searched by "sweetbabyjane" and you came up right away, in Derwood, MD.  Friend request sent  Smiley Happy

Forgot I was under my nickname until I saw the header when I was looking at it. 

Friend request accepted!