Esteemed Contributor

Free Book - Maggie Newberry Series

Book One of the Maggie Newberry series is now free.  Murder in the South of France by Susan Kiernan-Lewis is free today and starts an excellent series.  While many of the older books of the series are free, that is not so for the latterr ones.   If you are looking for a great mystery series to start, grab this one.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Re: Free Book - Maggie Newberry Series

@SXMGirl wrote:

Book One of the Maggie Newberry series is now free.  Murder in the South of France by Susan Kiernan-Lewis is free today and starts an excellent series.  While many of the older books of the series are free, that is not so for the latterr ones.   If you are looking for a great mystery series to start, grab this one.

I assume you're talking about a Kindle freebie on Amazon?

Esteemed Contributor

@SWEET, you assume correctly.

Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@SWEET, you assume correctly.

Thanks anyway.  I only do physical books! 

Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@SXMGirl  I think I'm going to pass on this one, but I do appreciate whenever you alert us to these deals on Amazon. I would not have found the Lady Justice series without you!     

Esteemed Contributor

@smoky22, this is a really good series, so I would encourage you to pick up the free e-book and read it when you have run out of other reading material (if that could really happen!).  I like it so much that I pay for the ones that are not free.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @SXMGirl.  I guess you've talked me into it!

Esteemed Contributor

@smoky22, since you are doubtful, please let me know what you think if you do decide to read it.