Honored Contributor

Finished The Kind Worth Killing! Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!

Finished it, it was very very good and definitely held my interest all the way through.....Wow what a cast of characters! What an ending......What did you all think of the ending? Were you glad that Lily was going to get hers in the end, when they found those bodies? I am not sure how I felt. Lily was definitely evil, but in a socialpath(sp)kind of way. Miranda was just evil, and Brad was just stupid. Ted was stupid too......I am glad the detective didn't die at the end........   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Finished The Kind Worth Killing! Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN, it's been awhile but I did enjoy this book.  That prompted me to check out the author.  I have put HerEvery Fear by Peter Swanson on my to read list.  Check it out on Goodreads.  LM

OOPS @CANDLEQUEEN, my mistake in the title.  Should be HER EVERY FEAR.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN Call me twisted - I was hoping Lily would get away with it.  I know the implication was that it was the end for Lily, but in my mind the author left it open. The book was just that good that I could imagine another twist coming.

@Lilysmom Thanks for mentioning his new book coming out in January.  I'm going to watch for it. 

Honored Contributor

@smoky22 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN Call me twisted - I was hoping Lily would get away with it.  I know the implication was that it was the end for Lily, but in my mind the author left it open. The book was just that good that I could imagine another twist coming.

@Lilysmom Thanks for mentioning his new book coming out in January.  I'm going to watch for it. 

You know what Smoky, I was kind of rooting for Lily as well. She was a murdered, but she wasn't murdering innocent people, I don't know the author made her into a likeable characted...I could see another twist could come as well, and I was kind of bummed thinking that she went through all of that just to get caught in the end!!!!LOL!!!!!Lots of variations on this one..... 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your recommendation of Peter Swanson's book.......I've read THE KIND WORTH KILLING AND NOW READING THE KIND WORTH SAVING......really enjoying this author.