Valued Contributor

I like suspense, psychological thrillers, police procedural and paranormal fiction. Don't like romance or drama.

Respected Contributor

I love to read cozy mysteries!

Honored Contributor

Have a list as long as my arm of cozy mystery series that I want to read.

Respected Contributor

@Kitlynn & @AuntG, one of my all time favorite cozy mystery series author is Elaine Viets, Dead End Job Mystery series that takes place in south Florida.  Great humor, easy reading, a vacation no matter if you are from Florida or not!  

Respected Contributor

I read paranormal fiction & a lot of YA. There are so many good authors telling good stories, but I don't like too much gore or s$x. So the YA books work for me. Adult fiction gets too stressful for me. And, I don't like "Oprah" sort of books. Too much like real life.

Biographies have always been interesting to me. 

I love cookbooks, sewing books, jewelry making books, crochet & some general craft books.  

Honored Contributor

Wanted to add...Home decor books, cooking books and political books as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

I like mysteries, detective series, political thrillers, psychological suspense, those with historical backgrounds, biographies of interesting people, family saga's for example Barbara Taylor Bradford's about the Hart family and now Cavendon series.  Books about places such as Dorthea Benton Frank's books about the Low Country.  Law and courtroom drama such as John Grisham and Robert Tannebaum.  Books with a medical background.  Most anything except Romance, Science Fiction, or very light reading.

Super Contributor

Espionage, mysteries.  Though I'll read anything but "chick lit" and romance.  

Respected Contributor

My top favorite is British fiction.

Regular Contributor

I love ghost stories and anything paranormal (except the vampire stuff).  Psychological thrillers and some romance, but not the sappy stuff.

Don't like mysteries or whodunits.  If there's a body involved, count me out.