Honored Contributor

Just signed on to fictfact dot com today, looking for the next book in a series by one of my favorite authors ...... and it is CLOSED!!!!!  

The notice explains the circumstances and says you can still download your book data until July 1st.

So ...............   anyone know a similar series reference site like fictfact .... or something else you enjoy using?

Help !!!

Respected Contributor

Re: FICT FACT IS NOW CLOSED !

This is terrible news! I rely on FictFact.

Thanks for posting this so that alternative sites can be made known.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44I loved Fict Fact. I'll have to look around. Once I found that, I never really looked for anything like it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Dusty1    @insomniac2 

Hmm  .....   maybe the FF people will start another site "similar" to their site if they get funding.    

Anyway,  post here if you come across anything similar.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dusty1    @insomniac2 

if anyone here uses facebook, check and see if they have a page.    They may already have future plans in place, but couldn't post on their host page.. 

Or if you belong to a book club .......   ask the group what they know ....  someone has to know something.  Woman Sad  

Trusted Contributor

try fantastic fiction.  i like it alot

Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover wrote:

try fantastic fiction.  i like it alot

@shortbreadlover 

What specifically do you use it for?   

I checked out Stuart Woods, the author I'm current;y reading.   He's written almost 70 books and has several series, and I really like how they have him posted on their site.

THANK YOU for the recommendation !   Heart

Respected Contributor

A friend of mine swears by fantastic fiction (also recommended by shortbreadlover), so I'm going to settle there.

I really like FantasticFiction also but it does not track the books..  I am so sad about fictfact...  I am just hoping that some comes up with something even close.....  

Honored Contributor

I was just about to post about fantasticfiction but I see a few others beat me to it by a long shot, @Tinkrbl44 

If you're not already on her mailing list, you may also want to look at or sign up with ModernMrsDarcy, who gives not only recommendations, but books on sale (but I think a bit more curated than some so you're not overwhelmed).  But that's personal, I know, as sometimes you want more and sometimes you don't.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.