Trusted Contributor

Re: Ever Thought about writing a book ?

@gardenman  The Living Library is also one of my favorites. I also like the Christmas one-can't remember the name right this minute. Sorry.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

@gardenman  The Living Library is also one of my favorites. I also like the Christmas one-can't remember the name right this minute. Sorry.

"Becoming Santa" is the Christmas short story. You'll probably like "Dave's Weird Christmas" when I publish that in the coming weeks. Dave gets awakened by the sharp jab of his wife Claire's elbow at midnight Christmas eve wanting him to make whoever's outside singing and shining a bright light on the house stop. Dave staggers out to find the light is coming from the heavens and the singing is being done by a choir of angels informing him that he's Christ reborn. As you can imagine, this creates all kinds of problems for Dave. I think it's a cute little story. It'll get published whenever I get around to making a cover for it. It's all written, proofed, been read by a pool of beta readers, and it just needs a cover and it'll be good to go. That might take a while though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@gardenman  Thanks for the info. It sounds intriguing. I will look for it on Amazon in the upcoming months.

I have a friend who often alerts me when you put out something new-although it seems she hasn't posted here in a while.

I also enjoyed your self watering garden system and shared that with my husband as he is our gardener-more vegetables than flowers though.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Frequent Contributor

I have three in various stages of development.