Regular Contributor

Debbie Macomber has done it again.  Her new book COTTAGE BY THE SEA is a book you cannot put down.

Trusted Contributor

I'm still waiting for it. My little library only gets a few copies.Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

She never disappoints. I'll have to read this one.

Valued Contributor

@sallyann38 wrote:

Debbie Macomber has done it again.  Her new book COTTAGE BY THE SEA is a book you cannot put down.

@sallyann38 Thanks for the heads up.  I just checked it out from our library.

Trusted Contributor

thanks for the heads up.  I put the large print version on hold & should have it before I go on vacation next month.

Honored Contributor

Picked it up Friday at the library and just started early this morning, it is a winner.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@sallyann38 wrote:

@sallyann38

Never heard of this author ... so what's the book about?

Honored Contributor

@sallyann38 wrote:

@sallyann38thanks for the review. I'm next on the reserve list from my local library! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 these are more light reading beach type books with love and family through them all.  Way way too many books of hers to mention and does many series.  I found her many years ago and look forward to all her books and the Christmas one each year too.  Light reading but still really good.  This is a love story and a small town with family loss involved.  Love conquers all.  Debbie as a website for all books and series. I do recommend all of her work.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

i wrk at the3 local library and i am on hold for this book.  can't wait/