Honored Contributor

@SWEET

Yes, she is prolific.  Honestly, I don't understand how she had time to find 5 husbands in between all those books.  But I image they gave her fabulous material to work with.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I still have stacks of her hardback books from the 80's and 90's.  I remember the first time I bought a paperback of hers for the second time and I was so disappointed.  Got all situated to sunbathe and read and I had already read it.  Had to start waiting for the newest releases from 1985 on.   Gave up on buying when she got to spinning out the same books but with a different title but still read all from the library.  She really has been writing much better for the past couple of years.  Thanks for the review on this one I just put a hold on it at the library.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I loved Danielle Streel, and read most of her books, for a while I stopped reading them because they all seem to be about tragedy, then happiness, all in that order.However lately her books have been better and I will look out for Duchess,it sounds delightful.....There are probably only a few of hers that I haven't read!

Honored Contributor

DS and Nicholas Sparks write about such profound sadness that you really have to be in the mood for it.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@VaBelle35:  I've read all of the books below except most from 2015-2017 (except for Country) since that's when I retired and stopped going to the library near my job and have too many others to read to go to the library closer to my house.  Don't think I'll catch up to her writing.  LOL. She writes too fast.  I've enjoyed most of her books but can't remember which ones I didn't.  Nothing stands out to me.

@SWEET -  if you'd like to me to jolt your memory, just let me know hahahaha

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@VaBelle35:  I've read all of the books below except most from 2015-2017 (except for Country) since that's when I retired and stopped going to the library near my job and have too many others to read to go to the library closer to my house.  Don't think I'll catch up to her writing.  LOL. She writes too fast.  I've enjoyed most of her books but can't remember which ones I didn't.  Nothing stands out to me.

How did I know you were going to respond? LOL. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@sunala wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@SWEET- you just did because you know me so well. But I didn't say anything bad, did I?  I was very polite and kept my opinions to myself lol

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@sunala wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@SWEET- you just did because you know me so well. But I didn't say anything bad, did I?  I was very polite and kept my opinions to myself lol

LOL.  Wasn't it Bungalow 2 that you hated?

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

DS and Nicholas Sparks write about such profound sadness that you really have to be in the mood for it.

@VaBelle35

That's funny .... I thought Danielle Steel wrote mostly romance novels.   Hmm ....  maybe I'm thinking of Jackie Collins.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35

That's funny .... I thought Danielle Steel wrote mostly romance novels.   Hmm ....  maybe I'm thinking of Jackie Collins.

@Tinkrbl44  She does.  They both do.

You just have to get through the devastating loss first ;o)

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN