Respected Contributor

Re: DECEMBER 2021 LET'S HEAR ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE READING

Ending 2021 with a DNF.  LOL.  Emily Henry's People You Meet On Vacation.  Too romcom, chick lit for me and I knew how it was going to end -- friends to lovers.

Happy New Year!

Esteemed Contributor

I just finished Winter House by Joanne Demaio, as always her books are pure magic, and this one does not disappoint!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you everyone for sharing your likes and dislikes for the month of December. 

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.

Honored Contributor

@abbalulu 

Thank you!!!  I usually try to stay away from series but this one I did not know was! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Frequent Contributor

I have about 100 pages left in the Go Tell the Bees That I Have Gone.  I've already been thinking about how I'm going to miss it when I'm finished. I read all the Lord John books she's written back in the summer and fall. That's a good idea about re-reading the books. I've donated all mine to the local library, but I wouldn't mind checking them out to re-read.

Honored Contributor

@WVRhyter wrote:

I have about 100 pages left in the Go Tell the Bees That I Have Gone.  I've already been thinking about how I'm going to miss it when I'm finished. I read all the Lord John books she's written back in the summer and fall. That's a good idea about re-reading the books. I've donated all mine to the local library, but I wouldn't mind checking them out to re-read.

@WVRhyter The book threads close on the last day of each month and @icezeus our book forum monitor closed this thread on 12/31.  I think you may be new to our discussions so come on down the current thread for January so we can inform each other and get to know each other better than off of an old thread.  Happy New Year!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."