Honored Contributor

Just this morning before work I finished her latest book and it was so good.  Reminders of Him.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

There is so much hype about Verity that I was wondering about giving it another go.  I started it but didn't care for where it seemed to be going.  

Trusted Contributor

I have read a few and they are quick read type books. Some are better than others. As far as Verity goes, I hear it's not a good story line, I won't spoil it but it immediately turned me off on reading it. 

Regular Contributor

I continue to be drawn to Colleen Hoover books.  I loved Verity (what an EVIL character!) and just finished another winner - November 9.  There is such a huge twist towards the end of the book that my mouth dropped open!  Her stories are unique and perfect for easy reading.  Plus, she is a very philanthropic author with her subscription autographed book service called The Bookworm Box.  She gives a lot back to her community, which is a big reason why I continue to read and enjoy (most of) her books.   

Honored Contributor

@joviolin wrote:

I continue to be drawn to Colleen Hoover books.  I loved Verity (what an EVIL character!) and just finished another winner - November 9.  There is such a huge twist towards the end of the book that my mouth dropped open!  Her stories are unique and perfect for easy reading.  Plus, she is a very philanthropic author with her subscription autographed book service called The Bookworm Box.  She gives a lot back to her community, which is a big reason why I continue to read and enjoy (most of) her books.   

I read that November 9 several years ago and just loved it.  I just checked my library and every one of her books they carry is not available.  I have two of them myself.

Respected Contributor

@joviolin     I have not ready any of Ms. Hoover's books.

Is it necessary to read them in order or is every story it's own unique one?

TIA ... Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

@joviolin     I have not ready any of Ms. Hoover's books.

Is it necessary to read them in order or is every story it's own unique one?

TIA ... Cat Happy

It Ends With Us and It Starts With Us are book 1 and 2 respectively.  I do not think the others really matter.