Honored Contributor

Victoria Hamilton.....a new series.......Vintage Kitchen mysteries.  I read the first 2 was kind of slow but picked up the next 4 and its getting better.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@AuntG..............you would like the new Vintage Kitchen mysteries by Victoria Hamilton set in Michigan just across from Canada.

Honored Contributor

Re: COZY MYSTERY SERIES

[ Edited ]

Laura Childs has a couple of different series going and with many books of each story line. You will love them all @pprmntstx

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@AuntG..............you would like the new Vintage Kitchen mysteries by Victoria Hamilton set in Michigan just across from Canada.

==== Thanks @Imaoldhippie. I think I read one centering around poisoned potato salad at a picnic. I'll have to check out other books in the series!

Honored Contributor

Re: COZY MYSTERY SERIES

[ Edited ]

No, no poisoning but there was one killed with a heavy vintage bowl.

@AuntG

Valued Contributor

@Imaoldhippie, @AuntG, @beckyb1012, @Naneen

Thank you all so much for your suggestions.  I,m off to the library!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@forsythia1 At the library, I was able to get Betty Hechtman's Hooked on Murder.  Thank YouSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@SXMGirl Thank you for your suggestion.  I was able to find Lee Strauss's Murder on the SSRosa.

Esteemed Contributor

@pprmntstx, please let me know if you enjoy it!  Ginger Gold is one of my favorites in mysteries.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

@SXMGirl  I will let you know--I'm looking forward to reading that cozy!  Thanks again.Smiley Happy