Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@catmama wrote:

I just read the first one, The Duke and I, when I heard about the Netflix series.  Emjoyed it (quick read) and will eventually read the others but because my library finally reopened last month, all the books I have on hold have arrived and I need to read those first.  

@catmama   @hippiechick7897   @icezeus  @Bhvbum   @QVCkitty1 

I also just finished Book 1.   

Question ...   I got the distinct feeling that Daphne is the author of Lady Whistledown's Society Papers .... what do you think?

@Tinkrbl44 

She is not. :-)

@icezeus 

Huh.  Do you know who IS the author of the "society papers"?   Please share ....  

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@catmama wrote:

I just read the first one, The Duke and I, when I heard about the Netflix series.  Emjoyed it (quick read) and will eventually read the others but because my library finally reopened last month, all the books I have on hold have arrived and I need to read those first.  

Question ...   I got the distinct feeling that Daphne is the author of Lady Whistledown's Society Papers .... what do you think?

@Tinkrbl44 

@icezeus 

Huh.  Do you know who IS the author of the "society papers"?   Please share ....  

@Tinkrbl44 

If I do that it ruins it for people who plan on reading the books. 

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

this series of books came out years ago by Julia Quinn. There are about a dozen of them, and I very much enjoyed them.  I got every one of them out of the library. 

@Bhvbum 

Julia Quinn has written more than one series ..... has anyone read any of the others?

Of course Quinn has.  All you have to do is go to "Goodreads" to see all her different Series and the books that are in them. But that is the case for every author. 

@Bhvbum 

Every author?   ???    What are you talking about?   Not every author writes multiple series.

My question was for the other posters here ... asking if anyone has read any of her other series.  I was looking for comments about her other series ... and a thumbs up or thumbs down.   You didn't understand that?   

What are you talking about ... "every author"?   

Goodreads will show every book an author has written, and if they have written a series, they will have a list of all of the series. All authors are on Goodreads.  
Are you not familiar with Goodreads website?

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@catmama wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 

@icezeus 

@Tinkrbl44 

If I do that it ruins it for people who plan on reading the books. 

@Tinkrbl44 

Read Colins Story and you will have your answer. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Bridgerton Book Series

[ Edited ]

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

this series of books came out years ago by Julia Quinn. There are about a dozen of them, and I very much enjoyed them.  I got every one of them out of the library. 

@Bhvbum 

Julia Quinn has written more than one series ..... has anyone read any of the others?

Of course Quinn has.  All you have to do is go to "Goodreads" to see all her different Series and the books that are in them. But that is the case for every author. 

@Bhvbum 

Every author?   ???    What are you talking about?   Not every author writes multiple series.

My question was for the other posters here ... asking if anyone has read any of her other series.  I was looking for comments about her other series ... and a thumbs up or thumbs down.   You didn't understand that?   

What are you talking about ... "every author"?   

Goodreads will show every book an author has written, and if they have written a series, they will have a list of all of the series. All authors are on Goodreads.  
Are you not familiar with Goodreads website?

@ Bhvbum 

???    The question was specifically about author Julia Quinn and the series she has written in addition to the Bridgertons.  Just that.   Various other authors and Goodreads had absolutely nothing to do with my question.  Sorry if that wasn't clear to you.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus 

Spoiler
Just finished reading about Benedict and Sophie ... I now think it's Eloise.  
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 

Nope. LOL!

Honored Contributor

@icezeus 

Oh come on .... just a tiny little hint?  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@icezeus 

@Tinkrbl44 

I did give you a hint. I told you to read Colin's story. LOL!!

His story is book number 4. Romancing Mr. Bridgerton.

********SPOILER ALERT**************SPOILER ALERT*********

If you really cant wait, then look at the fantastic fiction website and bring up the tittle of this book. When they tell you a bit about the story, the lady who is listed as being attracted to Colin is Ms. Whistledown.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@icezeus 

@Tinkrbl44 

I did give you a hint. I told you to read Colin's story. LOL!!

His story is book number 4. Romancing Mr. Bridgerton.

********SPOILER ALERT**************SPOILER ALERT*********

If you really cant wait, then look at the fantastic fiction website and bring up the tittle of this book. When they tell you a bit about the story, the lady who is listed as being attracted to Colin is Ms. Whistledown.

@icezeus 

I have been impatiently waiting for that Book 4 I bought on Ebay to arrive, and the last tracking update was on July 16th.  It seems like 6 weeks ago  I think it's lost!  If I'd known it would take so long, I would have gone out and bought it!  

So ... thanks very much for the clue.  Woman Happy