Valued Contributor

Does anyone here subscribe to Bookmarks?  I have been a subscriber for about a year.  This magazine is issued every two months and includes very in-depth summaries and reviews of newly released titles, as well as a book club section, and a area of concentration for the issue: one month the focus was on Oriental literature.  At the back of the magazine they go back in time, choose a year, and list the bestsellers for that year.

I enjoy the magazine and have been led to some great reads.

Respected Contributor

Yes!  I've been a subscriber for several years & thoroughly enjoy reading it cover to cover.  I moved back in Dec & some of my "helpers" threw out my beloved collection without even asking me.  Sigh.  Next time I move I'll be sure that doesn't happen again.  I also enjoy the small section where they note upcoming releases of films based on books.

I hope you enjoy this mag as much as I do!

Valued Contributor

Yes, I forgot about the movie info.  I usually pass my magazine down to someone in my book club after I've read it thoroughly and updated my Amazon wishlist.

Bookmark has led me to some excellent books that I would have passed by.

Respected Contributor

I never saw it before but it seems interesting.  My library gives bookpage and I like that.

http://bookpage.com/

Respected Contributor

I've been subscribing to Bookmarks for about 10 years. It is an excellent magazine.

Our local libraries also have copies that can be checked out.

Honored Contributor

I look at it when I'm at the library.  There's also a mystery one, but I can't remember the name.