Honored Contributor

Book recommendations via email

Some of you might be interested in these services ...

The vast majority of my book purchases are Kindle ebooks..  My SIL turned me on to some websites that send daily book recommedations based on interests and past purchases.  Got some good stuff for very low cost.

The ones I get are from:

Bookbub dot com

Robinreads dot com

Earlybirdbooks@openroadmedia dot com

You can also get recommendations from Amazon based on browsing history and past purchases.  There's usually a "subscribe" link on your book page.

Some publishers also have a mailing list for recommendations.  I'm a couple of those lists too!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Book recommendations via email

Thank you for these recommendations.  Always on the lookout for good books.

I am also a big, big fan of the app Lucy which is sponsored by libraries.  Lots of free books.  More titles can I scan.  They let you tag interesting ones so you can remember titles.

Respected Contributor

Just in case folks have never heard of it there is a fantastic resource for readers, www.goodreads.com

I could go on and on about all the things that you can do on this website but it is a great resource if you want to see the order that books are published, thousands of readers’ reviews of books, and a way to track the books that you have read.

Valued Contributor

I absolutely love Bookbub. I have bought books for as little as 1.99, and I’ve even got a few for free, through them. Highly recommend. There is no cost to be a member at all.

Super Contributor

Love bookbub!! We use Kindle Unlimited also. $9.99 per month and up to 10 titles at a time.