Esteemed Contributor

Beneath a Scarlet Sky

[ Edited ]

Has anyone else read this book?  Highly recommended if you like WWll books.  Ending blew me away.  5  stars from me.

It's a true story.

Valued Contributor

@Patriot3, this is one of those odd moments. My cousin called me earlier this afternoon. We live 1500 miles apart, but we're very close. One of the things we talk about is what we've been reading.   She just finished Beneath a Scarlet Sky and loved it!  So I added it to my list. 

I hope you are feeling well. I think you have essential tremors?  Have a peaceful New Year's Eve. 

Trusted Contributor

I loved this book, too.  I read it and then recommended it to my book club and re-read it for that discussion.  

I really thought I was "done" with World War 2 books.  But then I read this book and changed my mind.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beneath a Scarlet Sky

[ Edited ]

@Ruby Laine wrote:

@Patriot3, this is one of those odd moments. My cousin called me earlier this afternoon. We live 1500 miles apart, but we're very close. One of the things we talk about is what we've been reading.   She just finished Beneath a Scarlet Sky and loved it!  So I added it to my list. 

I hope you are feeling well. I think you have essential tremors?  Have a peaceful New Year's Eve. 

@Ruby LaineYou will love the book!  I do have ET.  It doesn't affect you as far as feeling bad.  It just doesn't let you control your shaking.  I have an awful time writing!

Thanks for the greeting and hope the same for you!

Contributor

Love, love, love this book! 

Respected Contributor

This is a wonderful book....you are going to LOVE it.  Enjoy!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I've had this book on my Kindle for the last several years, but I never read it. I got it for free from Amazon.

I guess you all think I should read it sooner than later!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor
I just finished it. It had been on my Kindle for so long, I almost just deleted it. What a story!