Regular Contributor

I was looking at her website after reading What to read in December. The book Along The Infinite Sea sounds really good. It is about three sisters. Is this a triology?? I couldn't find the first two on her website.     Thanks.

Valued Contributor

@Happy54 wrote:

I was looking at her website after reading What to read in December. The book Along The Infinite Sea sounds really good. It is about three sisters. Is this a triology?? I couldn't find the first two on her website.     Thanks.

The  Secret Life of Violet Grant and Tiny Little Thing are also about the sisters.

Regular Contributor

Thank You the books sound good. I am reading Karen Kingsbury Angels Walking. It is really good. I saw the Movie The Bridge on Hallmark and that made me want to read some of her books. Happy reading.

Honored Contributor

@Happy54 wrote:

Yes and I cannot wait to read number three.  The other two were wonderful.

The Secret Life of Violet Grant
Tiny Little Thing
"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@Happy54 wrote:

Yes, and they are all very good! I highly recommend A Hundred Summers, too!

Honored Contributor

Just saw today that Beatriz is collaborating with Karen White and Lauren Willig in a new book due out this month.  Karen White is wonderful.

http://www.karen-white.com/book.cfm?bookID=25

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I read Violet Grant last summer and thoroughly enjoyed it. I keep meaning to pick up the other two.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Hi stevieb, I read it too, but didn't know about the other two. I did read A Hundred Summers by her and it was great.