Respected Contributor

I started an Audible plan during Prime Days because the deal was too good to pass up.

I found that I really love it!!

I listen to books now while cleaning, washing dishes, walking the dogs, sitting in traffic.........

It is really great I am trying to have a mix of books from educational to entertainment.

I did not realize that even after you end your Audible subscription you still own the books in your library.

Honored Contributor

I exclusively listen to books now on audible. I’ve been a member for four years now. Glad you are enjoying it!

Trusted Contributor

I love audio books!  Our library has a huge selection to download...FREE!  I listen all of the time.

Honored Contributor

Love audio books but not feelin' Audible's price point.  I found Scribd.com was much less expensive along with HooplaDigital which is free with your local library membership.

Respected Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

Love audio books but not feelin' Audible's price point.  I found Scribd.com was much less expensive along with HooplaDigital which is free with your local library membership.

Thanks for the tip!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve had an Audible membership for 11 years.  My first “listen” was Olive Kitteridge and I haven’t looked back. I absolutely love it!  It’a worth the money to me for the variety of books, the fact that they and any PDF files associated with them I can view at any time. Audible gives free stories, audible originals, and their customer service is great.   

There are books that I’ve really loved that I wouldn’t have sat down to read because I don’t have that kind of time to sit and read.  But I can listen no matter what else I’m doing. 

I’m glad I have it because my local library doesn’t have HooplaDigital. 

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

I love Audible and audio books. I always have one audio book and one Kindle book I'm working on at the same time and the ability to listen to a book in the shower or while I'm driving means I've doubled the number of books I get to read each year. That's been fantastic.