Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone read the Joanna Brady series? SPOILER

I didn't get that impression from Downfall.  And Spike recovered as I recall.  I usually get upset if a literary dog dies and I left this book feeling good.

I loved the idea of her drinking apricot tea.  She didn't mention a brand, but I started including Tazo apricot white tea in my tea repertoire because of the book.  Very low caffeine level which I like.

Right now I'm just getting into one of her Seattle (retired) detective J.P. Beaumont books, Proof of Life.

Image result for tazo apricot vanilla creme tea

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I am going to start reading her Ali Reynolds series.  I went to JA Jance website and emailed her asking if she was ending the Brady series.  She mailed me back saying a new Brady book is coming out in Sept..  Yeah!  Amazon has it as a pre-order to be delivered in Sept.....................

@GingerPeach

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I just couldn’t warm up to Ali Reynolds despite the Sedona backdrop, @Imaoldhippie.  It may have helped if I had tried the first book in her series.

Honored Contributor

Im going to try her 1st Ali book, see if I like her.  I may try some of her other books that are not series too.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)