Trusted Contributor

Anyone here collect bookmarks

This is my favorite from Suzy Toronto. Sorry if it’s fuzzy.image.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone here collect bookmarks

I have several that have been given to me over the years, but my favorite is one that my son made me for Mother's Day when he was in kindergarten.  His teacher laminated it and it says, "Happy Reading, Mom" and "I love you" in his kindergarten handwriting.  Priceless.❤️ Bless his teacher for thinking of that project.  

Trusted Contributor

I do and bookmarks are very hard to find.  I'm not interested in a kindle or nook.  I know many people like them and that is their choice.  My choice is a book, preferably hardcovered.  Just like the feel of holding it in my hands.  Don't have enough bookmarks.

OP - yours is very pretty

Super Contributor

I have quite a few that I have saved over the years. My favorite is one from my mom that was part of a card that she gave me many years ago. I agree that books are best and using special bookmarks makes them even better. I love yours. Very nice!

Trusted Contributor

I thought I was the only one who loves bookmarks! I have many that I have collected over the years but by far my favorite are the ones my kids made me in school or just at home. They are  a fun thing to collect that doesn't cost much and easy to store! 

Trusted Contributor

I try to buy a bookmark when traveling. They take little space and I have a wonderful memory of my trip.

Also, our county library system has a bookmark contest for the students of all grade levels.  They turn in their black and white draft, many are selected, and they're printed on colored card stock for all patrons to see and have if we want them! I am always amazed at the very talented and creative young people.