Honored Contributor

Amazon eBook Credits / Great on Kindle

This Amazon program is a pretty good deal.  When you purchase certain books, you get a credit (usually 40% - I think) ... to use toward a "Great on Kindle" book.  I got a couple of freebies already.

I had about a credit that was going to expire next Wednesday and used it today.  

I got a "free" book ... and also got another 40% credit from the "free" book to use on another "Great on Kindle"book.

The "Great on Kindle" selections aren't bad ... I haven't had a problem finding something I wanted to read.  In fact, several are on my wish list.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amazon eBook Credits / Great on Kindle

@ALRATIBA wrote:

This Amazon program is a pretty good deal.  When you purchase certain books, you get a credit (usually 40% - I think) ... to use toward a "Great on Kindle" book.  I got a couple of freebies already.

I had about a credit that was going to expire next Wednesday and used it today.  

I got a "free" book ... and also got another 40% credit from the "free" book to use on another "Great on Kindle"book.

The "Great on Kindle" selections aren't bad ... I haven't had a problem finding something I wanted to read.  In fact, several are on my wish list.

Hi @ALRATIBA ... I haven't been able to find anything on Amazon regarding eBook Credits.  What should I be looking under???  TIA

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector, go to Amqzon. In the search bar, enter Great on Kindle. Click on the first link...the Kindle icon. All Great On Kindle books are displayed. Click on a book of interest. On the item's description page, there is q box that tells you how much credit you will get back to apply to your next Great on Kindle book.

Esteemed Contributor

@nomless wrote:

@Boehm Collector, go to Amqzon. In the search bar, enter Great on Kindle. Click on the first link...the Kindle icon. All Great On Kindle books are displayed. Click on a book of interest. On the item's description page, there is q box that tells you how much credit you will get back to apply to your next Great on Kindle book.

Thanks @nomless

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector

Search for "Great on KIndle" ... when  you buy one of the books you get a credit that you can use for another GOK book.