Valued Contributor

Amazon Read The World, 9 Free Kindle Books By International Authors For Prime Members, Limited Time

Are you an Amazon Prime Member? From now until 11:59 Tuesday, you can download 9 free books from international authors to celebrate World Book Day. I got them all! Just go to Amazon and search "Amazon Crossing". 

Respected Contributor

Re: Amazon Read The World, 9 Free Kindle Books By International Authors For Prime Members, Limited T

This free Kindle book giveaway starts at 9 p.m. (PDT) April 16, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (PDT) on April 24, 2018. Eligible US customers can download one or more of the nine featured Kindle books subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.

https://www.amazon.com/article/read-the-world?ref=kc_cwbd&pf_rd_p=f1827e1a-bcc4-443a-b98a-3cb7c79f6a...

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Read The World, 9 Free Kindle Books By International Authors For Prime Members, Limited T

Thanks!!  I already read "A River in Darkness" a few weeks ago...fascinating story!

I downloaded all the othes. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Thank you! I hadn't heard about this.  Just downloaded.

Respected Contributor

Downloaded all, thanks for posting!

Valued Contributor

Amazon sure makes these Prime deals hard to find. Just happened to stumble across this! Be sure to check out First Reads (used to be Kindle First) to get early access editor's picks, your choice of one of six new books. For April I got "The Air Raid Killer". 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovescats wrote:

This free Kindle book giveaway starts at 9 p.m. (PDT) April 16, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (PDT) on April 24, 2018. Eligible US customers can download one or more of the nine featured Kindle books subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.

https://www.amazon.com/article/read-the-world?ref=kc_cwbd&pf_rd_p=f1827e1a-bcc4-443a-b98a-3cb7c79f6a...

Thanks for the link, I didn't think we were allowed on the forums. 

Respected Contributor

@grammarqueen wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

Thanks for the link, I didn't think we were allowed on the forums. 

it  just depends.   I don't think it is controversial.

Super Contributor

@grammarqueen wrote:

Amazon sure makes these Prime deals hard to find. Just happened to stumble across this! Be sure to check out First Reads (used to be Kindle First) to get early access editor's picks, your choice of one of six new books. For April I got "The Air Raid Killer". 

I received an email from Amazon with a link to the "Read the World" books, not difficult at all to find.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, @lovescats  I downloaded two of them.  I am a prime member and I didn't see this anywhere.  I'm glad you posted.