Respected Contributor

One of my favorite series very intense. Warning though lots of swearing, and some sex.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Regular Contributor

Re: ANYONE READ THE EVE DALLAS SERIES BY J.D. ROBB ?

Yes, I happened upon one and liked it so much I went back to read as much as I could and of course follow it now.

Have a look at your local library - they should have J.D. Robb - or they can always request from other libraries.

It's great to have a character who, despite a terrible start in life, has not given up hope and takes nothing for granted. I would have liked to been her friend!

Trusted Contributor

Just finished #48, Connections in Death. Strongly advise reading in order to understand character development and addition of peripheral characters. Be sure to sign up at Nora Roberts web site for e mails with updates. They send out many cool things, including a blog written directly by Nora herself. Have fun!

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree, @debic about the language.  It does NOT add to the story at all.  I wish she hadn't felt the need to resort to use it.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I am so happy to see that there are many fans of this series.  I happened onto these books while at the Goodwill.  They have a deal where you fill a book for $5.  I have been back several times. 

20181008_154419.jpeg

I got started on the Nora Roberts books (which I love) and then ended up with a bag of the Death series.  After reading a couple of those, I decided to start at the beginning and ordered the first three from Amazon.  I wanted to find out how Eve and Roarke got together. 

It is good, fast reading.  It is fun for a little getaway during the day. LOL

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Yes!  I have read almost every book in the series.  I admit, I'm addicted to Eve and Rourke.  I took a little break in the past year or so but come this summer; that will be what I am reading.  There are new books in the series that I haven't read.