Esteemed Contributor

ANY ADRIANA TRIGIANI READERS?

I recently finished The Shoemaker's Wife. I then loaned it to my sister.  We both thought it was awesome.  I just ordered 4 more by her (a trilogy and a stand alone) for my sister for her birthday.

Anyone else enjoy this author?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: ANY ADRIANA TRIGIANI READERS?

@tends2dogs wrote:

I recently finished The Shoemaker's Wife. I then loaned it to my sister.  We both thought it was awesome.  I just ordered 4 more by her (a trilogy and a stand alone) for my sister for her birthday.

Anyone else enjoy this author?

@tends2dogs - one of my best friends loves this author.  She has read every book by Trigiana, and is constantly asking me to let her know when any new books are available.

Honored Contributor

Have you read Rococo ? It was very entertaining.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

No, I haven't, @QVCkitty1.  Just the Shoemaker's Wife.  I came upon this book at a Goodwill in Florida.  They handed me this huge bag and said I could fill it for $5.  I ended up with at least 20 hardcover books.  I love the feel of a hardcover Woman Wink.

I ordered the 4 from Amazon - $40.  Not really bad, but not the Goodwill deal.  LOL  If I enjoy those, I will explore more by this author.  I will look for Rococo.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

I'm a big fan of hers and have read every one of hers.  I won Tony's Wife which is coming out in November via Goodreads and can't wait to read that one too.

There hasn't been one of hers that I haven't liked.

Trusted Contributor

Yes and love my Italian-American experience connection to her!

Reminds me of my Sicilian great grandmother and great aunts.

Valued Contributor

Love Trigiani's books!

The last one I read was Kiss Carlo, which was disappointing compared with her previous books.

I made the Our Lady of Sorrows Snickers Cake recipe from Rococo. Sinfully sweet, as only a cake batter that contains 9 candy bars can be!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Love all her books and had so much fun going back and reading the earlier ones.  Now I have to wait until she writes a new one every year or so.  #1 on wait list for Tony's Wife. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."