Trusted Contributor

I have read cozies before and usually gravitate to series about animals, libraries, or books in general. Author on this series is Eva Gates and the series is The Lighthouse Library Mystery series. I think there may currently be 4 books in the series though I believe that she writes various other series which I have not read yet. A fun series if you want something light without lots of sex or violence. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A fun cozy mystery series

@joannechaThanks for the recommendation.  I am always looking for an easy-to-read cozy mystery.  You might want to try Kathi Daley's Holiday Bay series.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Here's a website that I go to once in a while for cozys.

https://www.cozy-mystery.com/

Trusted Contributor

I want to recommend The Library Series by Jenn McKinlay.  Great cozy series and the main character is the director of the library.  Really good series.  Also, check out her Cupcake series where the main character owns a cupcake bakery.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET that site is always on my screen. I also like one called Book Series in Order for more than just cozies.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@SWEET that site is always on my screen. I also like one called Book Series in Order for more than just cozies.

@AuntG, I'll have to check that one out!  Always looking for new places to find books.