Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Man Called Ove ( the movie )

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

If you love this book , and have Amazon Prime , the movie was just added to prime video. I resisted renting it ,as I knew it would be added soon.

@QVCkitty1 THANK YOU! I started watching a few minutes of it earlier today and then had to go out. I will continue watching in a bit, or wait until tomorrow. 

I had no idea it was on Prime. Thank you again!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

If you love this book , and have Amazon Prime , the movie was just added to prime video. I resisted renting it ,as I knew it would be added soon.

@QVCkitty1 THANK YOU! I started watching a few minutes of it earlier today and then had to go out. I will continue watching in a bit, or wait until tomorrow. 

You are so welcome, I love to share a good book or movie.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@sunala wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

You are so welcome, I love to share a good book or movie.

@QVCkitty1

@ms traditional

@namaste000

@LoriLori

OMG I just this minute finished watching the movie. I sit here with tears rolling down my face. A minute ago, I was literally sobbing. The actor played Ove brilliantly.

I loved the book; there's no denying that. When I read it, I couldn't wait to come here and let you all know how much I loved and enjoyed it. And now, the same thing. In my sobbing state, I had to come here and let you all know how much I loved this movie. 

I'm a blubbering wreck right now lol I'll write more when I've pulled myself together. That might take a while.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

I concur - one of the better books to movie I have seen. I learned about the book here a couple years ago on the monthly thread. Love it. I got it pretty quickly from the library as an ebook. Now after seeing the moive, I wanted to read it again. Guess what? I'm currently number 226 and the hold was a month ago. I moved up 100 positions. Guess a few people heard about it lol