Contributor

A Big Thank You - Cozy Mystery Site

Awhile back on this thread I read about the cozy mystery website and went and checked it out. What a joy!!  It was exactly what I was looking for - a place that had so many selections i have been there several times picking out genres I want to read. A big Thank You to the people that posted about it - really looking forward to many hours of reading!!Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: A Big Thank You - Cozy Mystery Site

Agree @TexasLadybug! Love the site, too.

Respected Contributor

TexasLadybug:  I only read cozy mysteries and I live for this site.  It is fantastic!!!!

Trusted Contributor

You are welcome. I started "discovering" copy mysteries last winter when I participated in my local library's winter reading challenge. We had maps with different hiking trails that go throughout the USA. It listed each trail (Appalachian Trail for example) and then listed all the states that that trail goes through. You needed to read a book that took place in each state from that trail to be eligible to win. I can't remember how many trails there were, but some states ended up being duplicated, so if you wanted to end up doing all of the trails, it was quite a challenge. I dipped my toes into copy mysteries & haven't looked back since. Happy Trails.

Occasional Contributor

Do you mind sharing the website? I would love to look at it. Thanks!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know the site y'all are talking about, but I love www.stopyourekillingme.com

It's a wonderful site that lists authors as well as characters, has a calendar of new releases in hardback and paperback and under each authors' name it lists each series they write and the books in chronological order.

War Eagle!
Super Contributor

The site is:

http://www.cozy-mystery.com

I check her blog every day.

Honored Contributor

Great site I just added it to my favorite list.  Last month waiting to have my teeth cleaned I was reading a Christian magazine that focused on books.  There was an article of a family who had struggled through hard times to stay together and they did.  What struck me is they named their daughter 10 years a go Mystery. Did not say why just that was her name. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."