Respected Contributor

I won three books today; 1 from Goodreads - James Anderson's Lullaby Road which is the sequel to The Never-Open Desert Diner which I loved and won from GR in June, 2016.

Then I got an email @ 4:23 pm from Book Club Cookbook that I won Jillian Medoff's This Could Hurt and then @ 5:01 pm I got one from LibraryThing that I won Wendy Kathryn Owen's I'll Stand By You.

Then I won one from GR on 1/27 and then from LT on 1/29.  I'm on a rolllllllllllllllllllllllllll.  LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@SWEET I thought I was on a roll winning 1 kindle book this morning, Congratulations!

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@SWEET I thought I was on a roll winning 1 kindle book this morning, Congratulations!

That's how it always is for me.  One book every few wks.  LOL.

Congrats on the win.  Where did you win from and what did you win?

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations @SWEET! Keep up the good work!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@SWEET I just finished Lullaby Road, which I won from Goodreads as well. It was good. I didn't read his 1st book though, and I think it would have helped keep all of the characters straight if I would have read the 1st book....Hope you enjoy! 

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@SWEET I just finished Lullaby Road, which I won from Goodreads as well. It was good. I didn't read his 1st book though, and I think it would have helped keep all of the characters straight if I would have read the 1st book....Hope you enjoy! 

I really enjoyed his first one.  Maybe it would have helped if  you read the first one.  Does your library have it?