How I "Perfect" my hair...almost everyday! Here's the special reason it's perfect for you > (On EZ PAY)
My friend Maria from Calista Tools gave me mine 2 years ago before it came on the air at QVC and then promptly sold out. Everyone in the building was a buzz about it since it was so unlike any other curling iron/straightner/waver etc... I kept getting questions and ended up bringing mine to work with me so that the stylists in our QVC salon could use it too.
One day before the new year we found out there were a couple left in the QVC store and within hours they were gone, sold to QVC employees who fought their way to front of the building on coffee breaks.
I do truly use this every day when I am not at work and the stylists I love the most at QVC, use it everyday on me when I am working as well. It is just so darn easy and quick. I thought I would give you a few pointers on what works for me. Please understand I have shorter but very thick naturally wavy to straight hair. So, what works for me might not be perfect for you, I really think you need to watch Maria when she's on and watch the video on line for more tips, but here are mine.
1) Clean hair or brushed out dry day two hair work best
2) Don’t twist too deep. – it does work on long hair but on the longer portions of my short hair (the front pieces) I find not twisting too deep down works best.
3) Don’t twist too tight. Be loose with it, or you can get it stuck a bit.
4) Keep twisting! Even when most of the hair is through keep twisting, and it keeps making the curl even in the part of the hair that isn’t in the brush.
5) For cowlicks hold for 8-10 seconds. I have so many of these with my short razor cut hair and this has been amazing!!!!
I really hope you love this as much as my aunts and me do. I’d love for you to add your tips below.
QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.