Stay in Touch
Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox.
QVC, Inc. (“Sponsor”) is sponsoring the Beekman Valentine’s Day Giveaway ("Sweepstakes").
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
By entering this Sweepstakes, you as the entrant agree to abide by all terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor whose decisions shall be final and binding.
Any person who attempts to participate with entries in excess of these entry limitations will be disqualified. Any other attempted form of Sweepstakes entry is void. Any person who attempts to participate under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter in excess of this entry limitation will be disqualified; use of programmed, automated or like means of entry is prohibited. Use of multiple physical or email addresses by the same individual to enter or multiple Instagram accounts by the same individual to enter is prohibited and such multiple entries shall be voided. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder, which the entrant will have the obligation to establish. All Mail Entries are the non-returnable property of Sponsor.
4. The number of eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning. All eligible entries carry an equal chance of winning.
5. Sponsor or a representative of Sponsor shall contact Potential Winner via Facebook or by telephone on or about February 20, 2020. Potential Winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and (where legal) an affidavit of publicity prior to receiving the prize. Potential Winners will have forty-eight hours from the time he/she is contacted to respond and accept the prize. Noncompliance with the time period described above will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may or may not be selected. Potential Winners may be required to present proof of identification prior to claiming prize. Acceptance of any prize shall require acceptance of the terms of these Official Rules and shall grant Sponsor the right to use Winner’s first name, last name and city and state of residence for any publicity associated with this Sweepstakes.
If a Winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize, he/she will be disqualified and the prize forfeited. In such event, an alternate Winner may or may not be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received. Prizes cannot be substituted or transferred by Winner. All taxes are the responsibility of the Winner. Winners and/or parent or legal guardian may be required to sign an IRS Form 1099, Form W-9, or the equivalent.
6. Except where prohibited by law, by entering this Sweepstakes, entrants release and hold harmless Sponsor, its owners, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, representatives, affiliates and agents, and their successors and assigns (“Released Parties”), from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize won. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these Official Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
7. Released Parties are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transfer of entry information, human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, any changes or unavailability of the Instagram service or any combination thereof, inability to access websites, damage to a user’s computer system (hardware and/or software) due to participation in this Sweepstakes or any other problem or error that may occur, or for late, lost, inaccurate, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, mechanically reproduced, or illegible entries.
8. Sponsor may, at any time and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in Sponsor’s sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes.
9. Entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, the Rules, the prize or the determination of the Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect, and (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes (if any), but in no event shall any party be entitled to attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, and (4) entrant’s remedies are limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and entrant irrevocably waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief. If you live in a jurisdictions that does not allow limitations or exclusion of liability for punitive, incidental or consequential damages, then the above limitations may not apply to you. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard for its conflicts of law principles, and all proceedings shall take place in the City of Philadelphia, County of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
10. The entry information provided is subject to The QVC Privacy Statement which can be found at www.qvc.com: click on the Privacy Statement link under the “Policies & Information” heading.
11. For the names of the prize winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: QVC Valentine’s Day giveaway, QVC Studio Park Mail Code 150 West Chester, PA 19380.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.
© 1995-2019 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved Trademark Notice