Honored Contributor

you know that lotion, remoist and oil set?

I wish I'd bought more when they were the OTO, but I'd never used the lotion before. I'm really liking it and wish I'd gotten the CA and TT set with my POM.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

Re: you know that lotion, remoist and oil set?

Don't have any regrets, jaxs, there will be more. Plus, I don't think it's a good idea to buy multiples of something you've never tried.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor

Me too! I wish I had got a lot more! That was one of the best deals! It's still a great price, but the OTO was, as Dooters would say, Insane!!!! Still thinking of getting another, but I'm gonna wait til this weekends shows and see!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

On 6/25/2014 BethanyB said: Me too! I wish I had got a lot more! That was one of the best deals! It's still a great price, but the OTO was, as Dooters would say, Insane!!!! Still thinking of getting another, but I'm gonna wait til this weekends shows and see!

lol, I think someone helped convince you to buy a second OTO. I wonder who that could be. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

jaxs mom, my OTO has been sitting is a SC warehouse for 5-6 days. I'm glad it's still available in case mine seems to get lost in the warehouse. I know what you mean though. We've been asking for a BL OTO for a really long time, and Chaz really delivered on this one!! Even the current $108 price is still a good deal if you use all three products. Unfortunately now I'm really well stocked up on the remoist.

I'm in the same boat as you are... wondering if I should have ordered a second OTO but I didn't want to order too much of a product I hadn't tried before.

-- bebe Smile

Valued Contributor

On 6/25/2014 bebe777 said:
On 6/25/2014 BethanyB said: Me too! I wish I had got a lot more! That was one of the best deals! It's still a great price, but the OTO was, as Dooters would say, Insane!!!! Still thinking of getting another, but I'm gonna wait til this weekends shows and see!

lol, I think someone helped convince you to buy a second OTO. I wonder who that could be. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Maybe it was Bebe *insert devil icon* the arm twister, lol!! Although minimal twisting need with that one! Now here's hoping for BCC, BL and Oil OTO! I'd probably buy that one out! Is that asking too much?!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

jaxs mom, my OTO has been sitting is a SC warehouse for 5-6 days. I'm glad it's still available in case mine seems to get lost in the warehouse. I know what you mean though. We've been asking for a BL OTO for a really long time, and Chaz really delivered on this one!! Even the current $108 price is still a good deal if you use all three products. Unfortunately now I'm really well stocked up on the remoist.

I'm in the same boat as you are... wondering if I should have ordered a second OTO but I didn't want to order too much of a product I hadn't tried before.

-- bebe Smile

Wow it's still in SC? Mine was shipped from there too. I hate when they ship from that location it always seems to take forever.

I should console myself that I probably don't need 3/4 of a gallon of body lotion LOL which is what I'd have if I'd gotten all three.

Honored Contributor

On 6/25/2014 BethanyB said:

Maybe it was Bebe *insert devil icon* the arm twister, lol!! Although minimal twisting need with that one! Now here's hoping for BCC, BL and Oil OTO! I'd probably buy that one out! Is that asking too much?!

Oh that would be a great set. I haven't tried the BCC yet.

Frequent Contributor

On 6/25/2014 jaxs mom said:

I wish I'd bought more when they were the OTO, but I'd never used the lotion before. I'm really liking it and wish I'd gotten the CA and TT set with my POM.

I actually got the CA and TT. And I wish I had gotten the LAV and SAM also. I did place an order for the LAV at the OTO price and canceled, thinking it was over-ordering, which is really not possible with Wen. I'm kicking myself for it. I hope we get something just as good some time soon. Maybe a bcc instead of the remoist. That would be awesome.

Frequent Contributor

It's been almost a month since this wonderful OTO was offered and I have been moping about canceling my third set, which was in Lavender. Well, this morning I decided that I should at least call customer service and see if they could do anything about it and they did! The wonderful rep that I spoke to reinstated my order at the OTO price and with the 3 easy pay! I feel like I'll be able to sleep better tonight LOL. Just posting in case anyone had a similar experience of ordering, canceling and regretting Smiley Happy.