Super Contributor

Re: woohoo! 8oz remoist is back! A254708 & on 2 easy pays!!!

Definitely getting this...just trying to decide what scent. I've only ever used tt in the remoist. My hair likes all scents except for lav (my nose doesn't like that one either). Are the different scents different performance wise like the cc's? I'm thinking of getting either pom or fig...love the scent of pom, but fig is usually my go to cc outside of the seasonals. My hair is med/thick, wavy, somewhat course. I've been getting a lot of split ends lately too. I've not used anything other than WEN for 5 years now. The only thing different I've done is start mixing 613 in when cleansing. I do this for every cleanse and I cleanse every other day - I use 1 pump 613 for every 2 pumps of whatever other cc I use. I can't use it alone because it's too drying for my hair, plus I'm not a fan of the scent, so just to use it up I started mixing it. I think that's reeking havoc with my hair. I'm going to stop using it and I'm getting a nice trim this week to get rid of the splits. In the meantime I need some moisture therapy.

ETA - I picked this up in pom and also got the mousse in pom. I've not tried the mousse yet but have been thinking about it for months...finally gave in!
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Trusted Contributor

I picked up the POM and wonder whether I should have gotten another....I'm probably good. I have been using it two ways on my shoulder length straight hair. First, I apply to the dry hair at night for a mask. It absorbs and it not greasy. Then I wash out in the morning. I know that it isn't the way it is intended but it does work for me because I can't sleep with wet hair (it messes up my scalp). Second, I apply to my dried ends after/during blowdrying just to give my hair shine and body during the day. It is like a non-damaging styling cream to me. It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, it makes my hair smell and look beautiful. Love it! I wish they had BGT.
Esteemed Contributor

For the first time I washed my hair at night (instead in the morning) with POM only, put a full tea spoon of POM re-moist, wore a single use shower cup over the hair, and a warm scarf over it, for an hour or two to get a "treatment" effect, then took the cup off. Rinsed in the shower next morning, put a little bit of BGT Styling Cream and BGT Volumnizing Spray, and WOW! My hair came out great for the whole day, looks still great today. Feels healthy and clean too. Love re-moist!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm trying to decide which formula as well- I used sweet almond mint today and it wasn't as much of a 'wow!' as I remember. It took awhile to fully rinse also (I have medium thick wavy/curly hair). Has anyone had certain varieties rinse better than others? I don't think I ever tried tea tree remoist, maybe I'll go with that!

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone? Do any of the choices wash out easier than the others??

Respected Contributor

On 1/19/2015 ibb38 said:

I'm trying to decide which formula as well- I used sweet almond mint today and it wasn't as much of a 'wow!' as I remember. It took awhile to fully rinse also (I have medium thick wavy/curly hair). Has anyone had certain varieties rinse better than others? I don't think I ever tried tea tree remoist, maybe I'll go with that!

I've tried the POM, TT, FIG and BGT re-moists. To me they're all easy to rinse out.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/19/2015 HSB1204 said:
On 1/19/2015 ibb38 said:

I've tried the POM, TT, FIG and BGT re-moists. To me they're all easy to rinse out.

Thank you! I checked my stash and I have BGT, SAM and Lavendar already- I'm leaning towards trying something I don't have since I know the product itself is terrific.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/17/2015 Nightowlz said:
On 1/16/2015 bruingirl said:
On 1/16/2015 Nightowlz said:
On 1/16/2015 bruingirl said:
On 1/16/2015 sonechko said:

Bruingirl, would you say, that TT also falls in the same category, performance-wise, as the other remoists?

Or, is it a bit more "therapeutic" than others? Also, do you put remoist all the way to the roots and massage it into scalp, or just the hair?

sonechko - yes, I think it does. I apply it to freshly cleansed hair from root to tip...I don't massage it into my scalp. I do focus on the ends though ...working and pushing the product into the hair. Ends tend to be the driest and oldest part of the hair so I make sure to care for them.

Do you comb it through your hair with the comb? How long do you leave it on before cleansing. Overnight? I'm new to Wen & have not tried this product yet.

yes, I gently squeeze the excess water from my hair...apply 1-2 tablespoons (I'm very generous with my remoist LOL!) to my hair. After working the product into my hair I do comb through and whatever is on the comb gets applied to my ends for extra treatment. I generally leave it on overnight then rinse in the morning, apply my leave-in, styling products and style.

Wow 1-2 tbls. Chaz just said 1 tsp. I ordered the POM. Chaz said to use once per week. I don't think I need it once per week. I don't use a blow dryer or any other styling tools. I do color my hair but do root touch-ups mostly. Guess I can see often I need it after using it. I wanted to put the 8 oz on AD but did not see that option.

yes, like I said I'm generous with my remoist... :-) I don't use it weekly....more like 1-2 times per month...

live....laugh....love