Super Contributor

Re: why isn't there insurance for cosmetic procedures?

On 9/9/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 9/9/2014 Colonel Meow said:

Spooky - you are entitled to your opinion, even if others here (including me) don't agree with it.

I understand your regret in posting. It's why I generally try to stay away from threads that take on a political bent (such as this one). They can quickly go south... {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Great, now you're picking on the South! Smiley Happy

LOL! Now, BC, you know I've got nothin' but love for my Southland!

Regular Contributor

Colonel meow and bellacarro-thanks for being so understanding. I really didnt mean to come across like I did. I almost never respond to the political posts either. I do pray everyday for god to get me through my work day. I feel like its bringing me down but I need it and it has way more pros then cons. Anyways thanks you two!
Super Contributor

On 9/9/2014 spookyghost said: Colonel meow and bellacarro-thanks for being so understanding. I really didnt mean to come across like I did. I almost never respond to the political posts either. I do pray everyday for god to her me through my work day. I feel like its bringing me down but I need it and it has way more pros then cons. Anyways thanks you two!

Sure. I've "stepped in it", myself, once or twice.

Respected Contributor

On 9/9/2014 spookyghost said: Colonel meow and bellacarro-thanks for being so understanding. I really didnt mean to come across like I did. I almost never respond to the political posts either. I do pray everyday for god to her me through my work day. I feel like its bringing me down but I need it and it has way more pros then cons. Anyways thanks you two!

CM, don't mean to dredge a bad memory but was it you who got nailed by the "paper for the professor"?
Super Contributor

CM, don't mean to dredge a bad memory but was it you who got nailed by the "paper for the professor"?

I don't think so...but refresh my memory(?)

Trusted Contributor

Because they are just that - cosmetic. Some procedures that are medically necessary will be covered.
Respected Contributor

I don't think so...but refresh my memory(?)

I can't remember the original post but the OP was baiting. I recall a new poster really took it on the chin for defending the OP's position. Many others thought the OP was full of baloney and possibly a troll. In the end, she wrote that, ah shucks, it was all a ruse. She was doing research for a paper and could not tell us! She then condescendingly thanked all whose participated. There were some hurt feelings, I think. The new poster def got a raw deal and, sadly, a quick lesson in posters with less than honest and real motives.
Super Contributor

BC - I think I remember that thread! But I don't remember it being a new poster. I thought it was irishgirl (or some derivation) who got the raw deal. Haven't seen her around much lately, come to think of it. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Respected Contributor

BC - I think I remember that thread! But I don't remember it being a new poster. I thought it was irishgirl (or some derivation) who got the raw deal. Haven't seen her around much lately, come to think of it. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Yes, you are correct! Where is the lovely lassie? Miss her. But, it was a new poster with that in her nic.
Super Contributor

Yes, you are correct! Where is the lovely lassie? Miss her. But, it was a new poster with that in her nic.

Oh my, that thread got ugly. That particular OP was quite nasty even in other threads. I'm happy to say that I haven't seen that poster in a long time. (I believe the nic was beauty?)