Honored Contributor

@plc123 

I had something similar on the corner of my upper inner eyelid right along my eyelashes for a few months.  It kept getting larger, then one day it was gone.  

Valued Contributor

@plc123   I've had 1 or 2 of those in the past.  I left them alone except for a dab of Eye Wash, or diluted H2O2, or Aloe Vera, for a week or two.  I kept a close 'eye' on them before seeing my Dr.  Thankfully they finally went away on their own; the Dr. would have referred me to a derm or eye Dr. or something 'medical' just to cover himself.  Try waiting it out and watching it for changes before seeking medical help.  If it's not red around the edges it's likely benign and will hop over to someone else eventually.  Good Luck!

Honored Contributor

@plc123  I had a piece of skin that had grown on my upper lid by my eyelash a few years back and the eye dr. removed it and it never came back (thank goodness).  See an eye dr. (Opthamologist) for the procedure.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Don't fool with it.

But you can try a warm washcloth compress.

It's what I use when I feel like I'm getting a sty in the corner of my eye.

It helps me very much, the sty never materializes or goes away within hours.

If what you have is going to run its course and disappear, a warm compress may accelerate the process.    I doubt it can hurt in any way.

Honored Contributor

I would use a warm compress on it.  That may work to make it go away.

Super Contributor

Thanks to everyone for answering. I hope it just goes away. Not red at all  so that's good. I am just going to leave it alone and hope for the best!!

Contributor

Maybe it's a stye. Sometimes caused by not completely removing eye makeup.  Mine usually go away on their own, but maybe a warm wash cloth would help.