Super Contributor
On 9/3/2014 corvettesandy said:

What are parabens? Thank-you

It's a preservative that inhibits the growth of microbes.

Isn't the OP freaked out about the phenoxyethanol, too?

Super Contributor
On 9/5/2014 i like celery said:

Thanks, LovePhil. :-)

You're welcome Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
The 16 oz. Amazing grace body creme at Ulta.com has parabens listed in the ingredients.
Super Contributor
On 9/5/2014 JamicaJammer said:
On 9/3/2014 corvettesandy said:

What are parabens? Thank-you

It's a preservative that inhibits the growth of microbes.

Isn't the OP freaked out about the phenoxyethanol, too?

Researching that ingredient--thanks!!
Super Contributor
On 9/5/2014 Patti67 said: The 16 oz. Amazing grace body creme at Ulta.com has parabens listed in the ingredients.

Hi, Patti67, the one I purchased was from QVC, was the TSV in April, I think.

Contributor

It's really interesting that you posted this because I just received the 16-oz Amazing Grace WBC yesterday and checked the ingredients list as soon as I got it because I'm eliminating parabens. I actually had the thought that maybe Philosophy was listening to our requests (for paraben-free products) because I could swear an 8-oz jar I had last year did contain parabens.

Super Contributor
On 9/6/2014 MissJuJu said:

It's really interesting that you posted this because I just received the 16-oz Amazing Grace WBC yesterday and checked the ingredients list as soon as I got it because I'm eliminating parabens. I actually had the thought that maybe Philosophy was listening to our requests (for paraben-free products) because I could swear an 8-oz jar I had last year did contain parabens.

So, this new 16 oz. you just received did not have parabens listed in the ingredients?

Contributor
On 9/6/2014 Patti67 said:
On 9/6/2014 MissJuJu said:

So, this new 16 oz. you just received did not have parabens listed in the ingredients?

Nope, no parabens. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

SUPER EXCITED TO TELL YOU...

I just heard from philosophy! amazing grace whipped body creme is PARABEN FREE!!!!