Respected Contributor

where to buy fillable jars for travel for SkinCare?

I can find the containers for Shampoo/Conditioner and spray bottles but cannot seem to find empty little jars for creams/serums and such, I was hoping to only bring enough for what I need while on vac rather than hauling all of it with me.

Let me know if you know where I can find these!  Thank you

Valued Contributor

Re: where to buy fillable jars for travel for SkinCare?

[ Edited ]
Respected Contributor

Luggage stores.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I've found travel containers at my local supermarket and also places like Target, Walmart, etc., and also purchased on eBay.  They might even have them at a dollar store.  

Respected Contributor

I have looked at Walmart, Target and Walgreens and could not find any, I was hoping to find local so that I don't have to order them. I would rather be able "see" them so I know exactly what I need.

Respected Contributor

I find that if I go to one of the makeup counters in the department store, they'll usually give you a couple of little containers.
Super Contributor

I found them at Bed Bath and Beyond where they sell the travel size products.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

I can find the containers for Shampoo/Conditioner and spray bottles but cannot seem to find empty little jars for creams/serums and such, I was hoping to only bring enough for what I need while on vac rather than hauling all of it with me.

Let me know if you know where I can find these!  Thank you

@SandGirl, check at sports equipment stores.  Many reputable ones sell leak proof, spill proof containers that are excellent for travel.  They come in many sizes and styles.  Nothing worse than opening your luggage to find shampoo over everything!  If you buy good quality you will only have to buy once and no mess.  If they are spill proof, it will say on the container. If it doesn't say, they probably aren't.  LM

Honored Contributor

I buy them on EBay. They have all kinds of bottles, jars etc. I can find them with free shipping. I have also bought them at Wal-Mart. They have those wire bins on an isle by the pharmacy that has empty bottles & jars plus other travel size products ready to go. I found these at Wal-Mart. 

untitled.png

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I buy them on EBay. They have all kinds of bottles, jars etc. I can find them with free shipping. I have also bought them at Wal-Mart. They have those wire bins on an isle by the pharmacy that has empty bottles & jars plus other travel size products ready to go. I found these at Wal-Mart. 

untitled.png

Ok - I think these are used for vitamins, I have seen these at Walmart - Maybe I just need to look outside the box Smiley Wink  I wasn't thinking dual purpose!